Assessment, Management, Advice and Prevention (AMAP™)
Our AMAP™ program has you covered from Assessment to Prevention:
- The InBody 520 analysis provides comprehensive diagnosis data essential for monitoring health. Worlds best technology evaluating your muscle, fat & fluid content with calculations of your – Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Intra & Extracellular water, BMI, % body fat, BMR and segmental lean mass.
- Clinical examination of your cardiovascular, respiratory, GIT systems & a skin review.
- Pathology screen that is planned specifically for you.
- Optional Gene testing will also be discussed and include consequences of actually undertaking testing and how results will be managed.
- We will manage any potential findings found in your clinical assessment, including referrals to appropriate specialist or further appropriate investigations.
- Nutrition & diet advice with our doctor or organize a comprehensive plan with our Dietician.
- Exercise plan discussion, based on your current exercise routine and findings from the In Body 520 assessment.
- Supplement advice from our doctor, tailored to suit you and focusing on reducing low-grade inflammation.
We will work with your expectations and the latest Preventative Medicine guidelines to plan a screening plan for you based also on your age, sex & other risk factors.